Lee Hana (Hangul: 이하나) (born 1982) is a South Korean actress who made her debut in 2006 with SBS drama Alone in Love. She appeared in a commercial for KTF in 2005. Her father is Lee Dae-Hun, a well-known composer. She also studied music in university.
The role that catapulted her to stardom, however, was KBS's Wed-Thurs Women of the Sun in 2008. She starred as Yun Saweol (real name Shin Jiyoung), a girl who grew up in an orphanage after being left in a railway station by her older adopted sister out of jealousy in the highly-acclaimed drama Women of the Sun. The drama was not well-received at first, but the popularity of the drama later rose at a rapid rate, and managed to chalk up a whopping 27.3% rating for the finale. It is said that one of the reasons for the popularity of the drama was due to Lee Hana's brilliant acting.
She won the Excellence award in a miniseries for her role in the KBS Awards 2008.
From November 2008 to April 2009, she hosted a music programme named after her, titled Lee Hana's Peppermint.
Will star in the upcoming MBC ice-skating drama Triple.
- Name: 이하나 / Lee Ha Na
- Profession: Actress and singer
- Birthdate: 1982-Sep-23
- Birthplace: South Korea
- Height: 173cm
- Weight: 50kg
- Family: Father / Composer Lee Dae Hun
- Triple (MBC, 2009)
- Women of the Sun (KBS2, 2008)
- Married Couple's Attack and Defense Battle (MBC, 2007)
- When Spring Comes (KBS2, 2007)
- Alone in Love (SBS, 2006)
- 장애인 페스티벌 난 꿈이 있어요 (MBC)
- Le Grand Chef (2007)
- 2008 KBS Drama Awards: Mini Drama Excellence Award - Actress (Women of the Sun)
- 2007 MBC Drama Awards: Best New Actress Award for Married Couple's Attack and Defense Battle
- 2006 SBS Performance Awards: Newcomer Award
- Debut: 2006
- Education: Dankuk University
- Languages Spoken: Korean and English
- She apperead in Jung Jae Hyung's "Running" MV alongside model/actor Choi Ji Ho.